Friday, February 29, 2008

On not being in montreal.

So, the bad news is i won't be back in montreal at the end of march.
The good news is i´ll still be here.
I'm working until early may, taking two weeks to travel, and returning on probably the 18th of may. Debriefing on the 20th - 23rd.
I'm really glad to have another couple months to work on my spanish.

The other bad news, minus silver lining, is that i won't be going to school in montreal in the fall.
This is crushing to me, montreal is like a home and a mother to me.
But i feel like i've grown up there, and to live in the same place you grew up is kind of stagnatative, so it's sort of a good thing that i´ll end up in ottawa (hopefully) or halifax for a few years.
It'll help me grow as a person and all that kind of stuff.

Anyway, it's only two hours from Ottawa to Montreal.
I can see Montreal on the weekends. Ottawa doesn't need to know.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I'm sure all your friends in Montreal will understand and support you. Cause thats the mature and right thing to do.