Monday, March 14, 2011

There is probably no hope.

This is happenning..
http://anarchistnews.org/?q=node/14220
http://anarchistnews.org/?q=node/14214

I feel like i need to educate myself, right now, about cops, how to deal with them, how to best act in solidarity with people being fucked with by them. Because while i wouldn't like to think of myself as one of the depressing majority that did NOTHING to come to the aid of the folks singled out in this case, and others, i could see myself being confused and sort of paralyzed and in actuality being one of those people.

Not that i like demos or have any inclination to go to them.

Lately i've been incredibly cynical about "awareness raising", public demos, etc. not that i condemn it all. But i can't bring myself to believe that a measurable amount of the general population notices, and if they did most of them would want the cops to crack down anyways.

Fuck society. Fuck social change.
I feel like the only remaining plausible courses of action might be isolationism and/or direct attack.

Anyway, whatever. back to the busking zine tomorrow.

1 comment:

Riot said...

Hey dude, I'm in Montreal right now as things are going down.
I can send you an e-mail if you want any updates.